Experience Provence Foods from pastries to savory snacks and cheeses, and enjoy regional wines to top off the experience!
Already have your accommodations and rental car for your stay in Provence sorted out, but need to complement your visit to the area with some Provence experiences?
Our gourmet foodie experiences take travelers on a sumptuous journey beyond the expected into the world of Provence delicacies, herbs, spices, cheeses, chocolates, wine and more to discover local foods and artisan preparation.
Enjoy authentic, behind the scenes, experiences with local professionals, our family friends, who welcome you into their workshops and boutiques.
OTBP Provence Gourmet Foodie Tours can be booked as follows:
- Half-day, Full day or on a multiple day tour basis for minimum of 2 persons
Our Gourmet Foodie Tours feature:
- Going behind the scenes to experience authentic Provence foods
- Private tours and tastings at our local best loved artisan workshops and boutiques
- Private transportation and guide services for duration of the tour
- Fees included for all food and wine tastings
- Pick-up and drop-off at your local hotel or rental property
Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to book a Provence Gourmet Foodie Tour during your stay in Provence…